Entries for the 2023 UK Fleet Champions Awards are open now and will close on 26 May. The Awards are free to enter and are an excellent way to celebrate the hard work of the people across the sector to make road safety a priority.
All entries will be judged and presented at a glittering ceremony at the Royal Armouries in Leeds, on Tuesday 10 October 2023.
These prestigious awards recognise the achievements of those working to prevent crashes and reduce pollution caused by vehicles used for work purposes.
This year’s award categories are:
- Company Driver Safety (sponsored by Fleetmaster)
- Public Sector Driver Safety
- Sustainable Journeys
- Dr Will Murray Award for Analysis and Action (sponsored by eDriving)
- Fleet Driver of the Year
- Fleet Safety Innovation
- Fleet Safety Partnership
- Fleet Safety Product
- Road Safety in the Community (sponsored by Arval)
- Safe Vehicles
- Road Risk Manager of the Year (sponsored by QBE)
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety (sponsored by Matrix iQ)
Scott Williams, head of programme delivery at Brake, said: “We know there are thousands of examples of fleets across the industry that demonstrate outstanding commitments to road safety every day. If you work in one of these fleets or know someone who has gone above and beyond to reduce the number of crashes on our roads or the pollution caused by vehicles, we want to hear from you. Entering the UK Fleet Champions Awards is a great opportunity to gain recognition for your achievements.”