We do not use any third party tracking cookies, spyware cookies or cookies that are used to deliver advertising i.e. Access to all the cookies used is restricted to www.myessentialfleet.co.uk
You can find out more about cookie types and how you can control their use below.
Cookies are small files that allow a website to recognise and track users.
The ICO groups them into three overlapping groups:
Files that allow a site to link the actions of a visitor during a single browser session. These might be used by an internet bank or webmail service. They are not stored long term and are considered “less privacy intrusive” than persistent cookies.
These remain on the user’s device between sessions and allow one or several sites to remember details about the visitor. They may be used by marketers to target advertising or to avoid the user having to provide a password each visit.
First and third-party cookies
A cookie is classed as being first-party if it is set by the site being visited. It might be used to study how people navigate a site.
It is classed as third-party if it is issued by a different server to that of the domain being visited. It could be used to trigger a banner advert based on the visitor’s viewing habits.
Most browsers allow you to implement so called private browsing which will prevent the storage of cookies once you have left any particular website.
Many sites will give you information on how to control cookie use via your browser. If you are in any doubt about this subject please visit the support site of your browser manufacturer and read their help files.
This website is owned by Essential Fleet Group Ltd and is published by Essential Fleet Group Ltd – Company registration: 12345195
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the expression permission, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Personal information collection
Essential Fleet Group Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information about your use of this website (including, your name, telephone number and email address) as supplied in the Contact Forms on the web site, will be stored to provide you with the services you have requested.
Using personal information
Essential Fleet Group Ltd may use your personal information to:
• administer this website
• enable your access to and use of the website services
• send to you the magazine subscriptions that you request
• supply to you services that you request
• send you marketing communications that we feel you will have a legitimate interest in receiving concerning Essential Fleet Group Ltd owned products and services.
You can opt out or ask to be forgotten at any time by unsubscribing from any email sent to you or request to be removed from our printed mailing list by contacting our Data Processing Manager, please use the contact page to get in touch.
Where Essential Fleet Group Ltd. will not disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for any purposes, other than which is authorised by you. The agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Essential Fleet Group Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Essential Fleet Group Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your
Essential Fleet Group Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
The details you enter into any form contained on this website will be stored on our secure CRM system and server in order for us to send you information relating to your request. We undertake to keep your data secure and you can request your data to be removed at any time. As a company we will ensure that any information we store will not be passed to any third organisation under any circumstances.
Updating this statement.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Essential Fleet Group Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contributors / Editorial content
© Essential Fleet Group Ltd 2022
All rights reserved. No part of this website content or that of any publication or article may be reproduced without prior permission from the copyright owner.